Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On Hiring On-the-day Wedding Coordinators

Being one of the many brides who do not want to entrust her wedding day to some random coordinator and risk ruining it, I didn't plan on hiring a professional wedding coordinator to help us with all the planning process. I thought I could just delegate that task to my friend who have had one or two wedding coordination gigs to back her up. But when I noticed that the whole preparation is starting to take its toll on me especially now that we’re nearing the final stages, and that I couldn't count on that friend of mine 24/7 to share my ordeals with, I realized that it’s time to look for someone who gets paid to do the job.

It’s actually nice to be in control—but I obviously can’t stay in control until the big day. And as I’ve mentioned in my previous post, as much as I want to include all my dearest friends in the process, most of the time it’s a lot easier said than done. Besides, I would still prefer hiring someone to take care of our event than to stress my friends on that one special day that they, too, should be enjoying.

So the fiancé and I finally decided on hiring an on-the-day coordinator for our wedding. CM3 Events and Music Services, initially our ceremony music supplier, also happens to provide coordination services so we also booked them for that purpose. They’ve done a handful of weddings before so we thought they’re qualified to handle our semi-formal affair. We opted not to get super pros who charge double the TF because, as the fiancé said, we’ve planned and done pretty much everything and all we needed are people who can give an extra hand, so it’s kind of pointless to splurge a good amount of money just to get the best coordinator in town.

I’m trying not to be paranoid and overthink about the what if’s during our big day; I just want to set my mind and expect the unexpected so whatever boo-boo happens, I won’t be pointing my finger at anyone. After all, it’s just a party. The worst that could happen would probably be my fiancé standing me up. LOL



CM3 Events and Music Services
Contact person: Ms. Cathy
09278726299
Email: inquiryevents@yahoo.com

Cost:
Ceremony music package: Php 11,000 (keyboard, guitar , violin, percussion and singer)
OTD coordination rate: Php 11,000 (4-5 coordinators)


TOTAL: Php 22,000 (Tagaytay rate)


No comments:

Post a Comment