Sunday, March 11, 2012

D.I.Y: Men's Boutonnières

Project cost:  Php 800


I've been seeing a lot of DIY wedding stuff long before I got engaged and planned on doing them for my own wedding. And now that the time has come, I'd like to thank Pinterest for unleashing the crafty side of me.

I've never done something creative my entire life-- or at least there's nothing that I can clearly remember. But since the fiance and I are trying to be frugal, I gave my cheapskate, artsy-fartsy self a shot.

Lo and behold, D.I.Myself boutonnieres for the groomsmen, principal sponsors, and secondary sponsors:
rustic boutonnieres

We scoured the streets of Divisoria for the materials and spent approximately Php40 to make one piece (I made 20 pieces). Try to have these done by a professional and you're gonna have to shell out Php150-200 for one. We were able to save at least Php2,200 for this project -- a hefty price if you're working on a budget.







No comments:

Post a Comment