Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some Snippets from The Big Day (A Super Long-Overdue Post)

After exactly 4 months, we're finally done choosing the most publish-worthy photos from the 2,000 pictures given to us by Nez Cruz. I'm not sure how these would appeal to other people anymore, because I've seen all the raw files for countless times already. But they're still nakakakilig because the photos remind me of that one special day.:)

Anyway, here are the photos. I don't have much of the emoterang poses because it felt weird. LOL. The photographers probably found me difficult to shoot. Howells. Also, please don't expect to see photos that have been made extra artistic - we only availed of the service only package so we only got the raw files.

Enjoy!






















































































I'll do another post for the wedding stuff and suppliers' review.

Have a nice day!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment