Saturday, March 3, 2012

Perfect Wedding Photographer Found: Nez Cruz Fine Art Weddings

This is what I mean when I say it's not impossible to find the best supplier there is at the most reasonable price.

I was getting tired and frustrated of researching for quality yet affordable wedding packages until this guy's ad suddenly appeared on Bridalbook.ph and tempted me to click on it.

His name is Nez Cruz. I haven't heard much about him so it was definitely a plus that he has his own website.  I was able to see some of his works and judge his photography styles before attempting to contact him to get his rates.

I'm not sure about you but my fiance and I just fell in love with these (all photos were taken from Nez' Facebook ):


I met up with him to discuss the contract and he's really professional. I didn't see any hint that he's unsure of what he's talking about. He obviously knows his craft and loves what he's doing--probably the reasons why he's not overrated and overpriced.

I can't wait for our turn! I'm sure he won't let us down.:)

Photo package cost (service only): Php 19,000
Out of town charge: Php 5,000
TOTAL: Php24,000 for 2 photographers


Nez Cruz Fine Art Weddings
nezgcruz@gmail.com
+63.927.6811370

No comments:

Post a Comment